Qatar Airways is running its newest promotion offering up to a 30% bonus Avios when you convert reward points. You can also save up to 12% off your next purchase at Qatar Airways depending on the number of reward points converted. (If it is less than 30k points then you will receive a 10% discount if it is over you can get a 12% discount on the next Qatar Airways flight). Take advantage of this exclusive offer with Axis Bank, HSBC (Mexico and US), Citibank, ALL – Accor Live Limitless, Shangri-La Circle, Hyatt Hotels, and more…
How to convert your reward points:
- Log in to the rewards account that you have with your bank or hotel.
- Choose to convert your reward points into Avios with Qatar Airways Privilege Club.
- Benefit from bonus Avios credited to your Privilege Club account.
Ahli Bank Oman, Ahli Bank Qatar, Ahli United Bank, Air Miles, Axis Bank, Banque Saudi Fransi, Cathay United Bank, CBQ, CIMB, Citibank, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Doha Bank, Dukhan Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank, Hana, HSBC (Hong Kong, Mexico, Taiwan and USA), Hyundai Card, Kasikorn Bank, Kuwait Finance House, Mashreq, Masraf Al Rayan, Oman Arab Bank, Ping An, Qatar International Islamic Bank (QIIB), QIB, QNB, Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore), ALL – Accor Live Limitless, Centara Hotels & Resorts, Fliggy, Hyatt Hotels, Shangri-La Circle and Ooredoo (Qatar).
Qatar Airways UK bonus Avios promotion conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions govern the campaign, organized by Qatar Airways Privilege Club, enabling Privilege Club members to earn up to 30% bonus Avios when they convert their Rewards Points to Avios with any participating partner. This campaign commences on 1st Nov 2022, 0000hrs (GMT+3), and ends on 15th Nov 2022, 2359hrs (GMT+3).
- This campaign is open to all Privilege Club members who are customers of participating partners in the prescribed markets and have Rewards Points.
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club members will earn a bonus Avios on converting Rewards Points from a participating partner into Avios.
- The bonus Avios awarded will be 20% of the number of base Avios (up to 30,000) converted in a single transaction, and 30% of the number of base Avios (over 30,000) converted in a single transaction.
- The conversion of Rewards Points to base Avios is subject to the conversion ratio and terms and conditions set forth by the participating partner.
- The participating partners are listed in the “Participating partners” section below. For more details, refer to the section below.
- All bonus Avios earned will reflect in your Privilege Club account by 15th Dec 2022.
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club members converting Shangri-La points to Avios will receive a flat 30% bonus Avios during the campaign period.
- The bonus Avios will be calculated per transaction and not on the cumulative sum of base Avios converted from Rewards Points during the campaign period except Ooredoo Qatar.
- A confirmation email will be sent to qualified members eligible for up to 12% on flights with Qatar Airways post credit of Avios with a promo code valid for bookings on all Qatar Airways operated itineraries worldwide within the specified booking & travel period.
- The bonus Avios will not be calculated retroactively under any circumstances. If the Avios, which your Rewards Points were converted into, are credited to your Privilege Club account after the period during which this offer is valid has passed, you will not earn bonus Avios under this campaign.
- Once Avios are credited to your Privilege Club account, after converting your Rewards points into Avios, the transaction will not be reversed.
- All base Avios and bonus Avios awarded under this campaign will be subject to the Qatar Airways Privilege Club Terms & Conditions.
- All decisions made by Qatar Airways Privilege Club with respect to any matter relating to this campaign shall be final. Qatar Airways Privilege Club reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions and terminate or otherwise amend this campaign without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion. Qatar Airways Privilege Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participating Privilege Club members and eliminate them if found suspicious and involved in fraudulent activity.